As our parishes are entirely financially dependent on what we receive in donations from parishioners, visitors and friends, we welcome your donations, both large and small, whether offered regularly or donated during a targeted appeal.
Donating a regular amount of money is the best way of supporting our parishes financially. It enables us to plan ahead knowing that we have a reliable source of income, especially in these uncertain times.
These donations are for the support of clergy (each priest in a parish draws a personal stipend for living expenses, food and housekeeping), liturgical needs, stuff salaries, utilities, maintenance of churches, pastoral programs.
- Charity fund. Sometimes a special collection for charity will be announced. These special collections might allow our Church to offer assistance to the needy in our city and throughout the whole country.
- Mission fund. The translation and printing of Orthodox books in Khmer (the language of the people of Cambodia) is a vital part of our mission. Contact us for details (projects and costs).
WAYS TO DONATE
Bank transfer. You can donate directly to our bank account in Cambodia.
- Intermediary Bank: Standard Chartered Bank, New York
- SWIFT Code: SCBLUS33
- Beneficiary Bank’s Name: Advanced Bank of Asia Limited
- SWIFT Code: ABAAKHPP
- Beneficiary’s Bank address: 148, Preah Sihanouk Blvd, Phnom Penh, Cambodia
- Beneficiary’s Account Name: Orthodox Christian Church of Cambodia Moscow Patriarchate
- Beneficiary’s Account No.: 000 089 566
- Beneficiary’s contact details: No D70, Street 109KA, Phum Kbal Domrey, Sangkat Kakab, Khan Posenchey, Phnom Penh, Cambodia
PayPal. You can also use the PayPal service. As Cambodian banks don’t have the service of cashing PayPal funds, the donations trough this service are received by our friend Craig Truglia, who subsequently uses other ways to send us the money.
Thank you for your support.