Anyone may donate funds to the activities of the Orthodox Church in Cambodia (Moscow Patriarchate). This activity involves construction of an Orthodox church in Siem Reap. Donations can also be designed for target programs, implemented by the Church as part of its statutory activities in the Kingdom of Cambodia. These programs include:
- weekly worship services;
- supporting missionary work;
- supporting ongoing ministries in orphanages, hospitals and rehabilitation centers;
- supporting youth education in schools, religious seminaries and institutes;
- translation, printing and distribution of Christian literature.
Bank details for donations:
- Intermediary Bank: Standard Chartered Bank, New York
- SWIFT Code: SCBLUS33
- Beneficiary Bank’s Name: Advanced Bank of Asia Limited
- SWIFT Code: ABAAKHPP
- Beneficiary’s Bank address: 148, Preah Sihanouk Blvd, Phnom Penh, Cambodia
- Beneficiary’s Account Name: Orthodox Christian Church of Cambodia (Moscow Patriarchate)
- Beneficiary’s Account No.: 000089566
- Beneficiary’s contact details: NO D70, Street 109KA, Phum Kbal Domrey, Sangkat Kakab, Khan Posenchey, Phnom Penh, Cambodia
Each donation will be fully used for the completion of construction, worship, daily needs or charity actions.
We thank you for your support.